- Higher processing speed to improve data processing of large files
- Rugged and reliable with high duty cycle
- Emulation capabilities for easy replacement of legacy competitor estates
The B-SX8, 8 inch industrial printer, provides superb reliability and performance at an incredibly low cost of ownership. Constructed from heavy-duty steel, this powerful machine is suited to any high output application. Ideal for use in all heavy-duty industries including chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, textile, logistics, electronics & telecom.
- Design and print straight from a PC
- Slots straight into existing systems
- 203 or 300dpi print resolution models
For fast, thermal transfer, on-demand labelling and ticketing direct from your desktop, the compact and rugged B-EV4 series has been designed to produce professional labels quickly and easily at the touch of a button. Ideally suited for low to medium volume printing applications, such as retail point of sale, shelf labelling, product marking, healthcare, inventory management and shipping and receiving.
- 40% longer thermal ribbon capacity
- Prevents thermal ribbon creasing with Toshiba’s exclusive web tension control
- Available with Toshiba’s state of the art Near Edge Technology or flat edge head for easy replacement of legacy competitor estates
- High speed, high throughput with advanced processing capabilities
The B-EX6, 6 inch industrial printer series has been designed with the performance and functionality to meet the most demanding environments, including automotive and GHS chemical labelling. With double the print head life expectancy and Toshiba’s unique ribbon save mode, the B-EX6 will ultimately reduce costs over the life of the printer.