- A4 colour system at up to 33 pages per minute
- Easy to use 10.1″ tablet-like touch display
- Integrate into existing A3 e-BRIDGE Next line up
Fast, compact A4 colour printing with user-friendly set up, management and superior image quality.
Compatible with AquaAce Water-resistant paper.
Free Delivery and Installation in Gippsland!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Service Support Agreements Available
- 30-Day Account
Get a Quote
CONNECT. INTEGRATE. SIMPLIFY.
- User friendly setup and management
- Seamless integration
- Superior image quality
- Compact form to work where you work
- Supports a variety of media
ADVANCED E-BRIDGE NEXT TECHNOLOGY
Toshiba’s next-generation e-BRIDGE architecture simplifies your business processes with
Create a lasting impression with high-quality document output in both colour and monochrome through Toshiba’s proprietary image processing technologies.
“Cloud Ready” embedded web services connect the MFP directly to your cloud provider at the panel – without the need for middleware or third party services.
Extensibility is built-in to e-BRIDGE Next platform so too is our commitment in continuous development with local R&D and third party integrations – ensuring you have a future proof investment.
SIMPLE, SMART AND STYLISH.
A new 10.1” tablet-style multi-touch screen is easy to use and customisable to meet your needs.
Create your own shortcuts to fast track business processes that are intuitive and productive.
Personalise the screen functions, layout and background to suit your business – enjoy the unique experience of working with a system that understands what you want.
Job build gives you the flexibility of combining different size pages and normally difficult objects such as bound books, into a single job.
Also standard is ability to proof your work on the fly and edit right at the panel.
SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY TO THE CLOUD
Optional e-BRIDGE Plus and Kōdo Apps connect securely and conveniently with single sign on to Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, box, or Microsoft 365 for direct upload or print – at the MFP panel.
BUILT IN CONVENIENCE
A choice of optional card readers not only gives you fast and convenient access to your print jobs but also increases data security.
The e-STUDIO330AC comes standard envelope printing from the papers drawers and banner size media support through the bypass tray for that added flexibility.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PLANET
Best in class Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) values and a low-power sleep mode are just two examples of how we can help you save valuable resources and reduce your CO2 footprint.
Innovation ensures that our environment is part of the equation, which is precisely what we do at Toshiba. This state-of-the-art MFP is RoHS compliant and uses recycled plastics.
The e-STUDIO330AC complies with international environmental standards, with certifications in various overseas markets for Energy Star, EPEAT and Blue Angel.
REMOTE MONITORING SERVICES
We have you covered 24-7 with e-BRIDGE Cloud Connect2) remote services platform designed to maximise your MFP’s uptime, performance, security and features through continuous system health diagnostics and updates to security and firmware updates amongst just some of the services provided.
Data security is our top priority. In addition, we offer a large range of built-in and optional features to protect your business data:
- The self-encrypting Toshiba Secure HDD provides top-level security and makes unauthorised access to the data virtually impossible.
- Card readers not only provide an extra layer of security, but also give direct access to the user’s print jobs. We offer a large selection of card readers with different features to match your data security needs.
- By adding optional security functions, the systems can be made conformant with HCD-PP v1.0 and Common Criteria certified.
- Control Panel
- 26 cm (10.1”) Tilting Multi-Touch Colour Panel
- Dimensions & Weight
- 520 x 540 x 634 mm (W x D x H), ~ 53 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette : A5-A4 (60-256 g/m2), envelope (DL, Monarch, Com10, YOU-4, CHO-3) Bypass: 98 x 148 mm – A4 (52-256 g/m2), envelope (DL, Monarch, Com10, YOU-4, CHO-3), banner paper up to 215.5 x 1,321 mm (90-163 g/m2)
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 18 Seconds from low power mode
- Inner Output Tray
- 250-sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- 1x 550 sheets (Cassettes), 1x 100 sheets (Bypass). Maximum 3,200 sheets
- Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB(1), 4 GB RAM
- Print Speed
- Colour: 33 ppm (A4), 40 ppm (A4)
- Automatic Duplex
- A6-A4 (35-105 g/m2)
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN(2) (IEEE802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth(2), Wi-Fi Direct(2)
- Mobile Printing
- e-BRIDGE Print & Capture, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, Google Cloud Print
- 600 x 600 dpi, 3 bit, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 1 bit with PostScript driver only
- Page Description Languages
- PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), XPS, PDF and PostScript 3 compatible
- Print Functions
- Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell SLES, SAP, AS/400, Driver plug-ins1), Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing, Rules Based Printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8.1, Windows Server 2019 (64 bit)/Serve 2016/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012, Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.15, Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell SLES, SAP, AS/400
- Scan Functions
- WS Scan, Scan to USB, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to File (SMB, FTP, FTPS, IPX/SPX, Local), Meta Scan1), OCR scan1), Scan to Box (e-Filing), WIA, TWAIN
- 600 x 600 dpi, 3 bit, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 1 bit with PostScript driver only
- Scan Speed
- Dual Scan Document Feeder (DSDF):up to 80 ipm in colour and 116 ipm in monochrome (300 dpi/duplex)
- Document Feeder
- DSDF Feed: 300 sheets @ 35-209 gsm, @ Simplex: (A4 – A6 / 35 – 105 gsm), Duplex: (A4 – A6 / 35 – 105 gsm)
- Scan Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Greyscale, Monochrome
- File Formats
- JPEG, Multi/Single Page TIFF/XPS/PDF, Secure PDF, Slim PDF, PDF/A, PDF/A-2, Searchable PDF1) (and other formats like DOCX, XLSX)1)
- Transmission Speed
- Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folders (SMB, FTP), E-Mail, e-Filing
- Super G3, Internet Fax, T.37
- Network Fax
- Driver for Windows 10/8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2019/Server 2016/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012
- JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi monochrome, 300 x 600 dpi colour
- Colour Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, Monochrome
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour: ~ 7.2/6.3 seconds Monochrome: ~ 5.7/5.1 seconds
- Colour Settings
- Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB adjustment 5 one-touch modes
- Platen: 25-400%, Dual Scan Document Feeder (DSDF): 25-200%
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Printed Image, Map, Image Smoothing
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, ID Card Copy, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
[This Class 1 laser product complies with IEC60825-1]. Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers in their markets and/or countries. All rights reserved. We are constantly making efforts to deliver the latest status of data to our partners. Specifications for some models may change in the time between the production and the release of this documentation. Productivity and paper specifications are related to paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m2 if not otherwise mentioned. Warm-up time and print speed may vary depending on the operating environment.
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
2) e-BRIDGE Cloud Connect may not be available in your local area , please check with your local reseller.
Copyright ©2020 TOSHIBA TEC.