The e-STUDIO408S is small in size making it a perfect fit for the desktops of small to medium offices.
Printing up to 40 pages per minute with complete ease makes this printer a highly capable office assistant.
10.9 cm (4.1 inch) Colour Touch Panel
HIGH QUALITY PRINTS
The 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution generates impeccable document quality detailing crisp images and fine graphics. Complete with envelope print capability and multiple pages per sheet to save our paper resources.
The e-STUDIO408S has high-level security features as standard to protect the device from unauthorised access.
- Control Panel
- 2 line OLED display
- Dimensions & Weight
- 399 x 374 x 260 mm (W x D x H), ~ 14 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- A6-A4/custom, 60-120 gsm (Cassette), 76×127 mm – 216×356 mm, 60-216 gsm (Bypass)
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 9 seconds (from sleep mode)
- Inner Output Tray
- 150-sheet/250-sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- 1x 250 sheets (Cassette), 1x 550 sheets (Cassette), 1x 100 sheet (Bypass), Maximum: 900 sheets
- Std. 512 MB, Max. 512 MB
- Print Speed
- 40 ppm
- Automatic Duplex
- A6-A4/custom, 60-90 gsm
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T (incl. IPv6), High Speed USB 2.0
- Starter Kit
- Starter Cartridge with Toner and Imaging unit
- Max. 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Page Description Languages
- PCL 6, PostScript 3 and PDF v1.7 emulation, PCL 5, XPS, PPDS
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Multi pages per sheet, Envelope printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7 Server 2016/Server 2012/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64bit), Mac OS X 10.6-10.11, Linux/Unix, Novell NetWare, Citrix, SAP
[This Class 1 laser product complies with IEC60825-1]. Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers in their markets and/or countries. All rights reserved. We are constantly making efforts to deliver the latest status of data to our partners. Specifications for some models may change in the time between the production and the release of this documentation. Productivity and paper specifications are related to paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m2 if not otherwise mentioned. Warm-up time and print speed may vary depending on the operating environment.
Copyright ©2018 TOSHIBA TEC.