HIGH SPEED WITH ENDURING PERFORMANCE
Up to 52 A4 pages per minute can be printed with the e-STUDIO528P allowing you to spend less time waiting and more time being productive.
The e-STUDIO528P can also be configured with numerous paper options including up to a maximum paper input capacity of 4,400 sheets. This gives you the extra flexibility of using a variety of paper stock types.
ENGINEERED TO LAST
Steel frames and a robust paper feeding system that reliably handles diverse media types and sizes support heavy-duty use and a long life in even the harshest environments. Plus, innovations in part replacement and accessibility help you resolve problems quickly.
FLEXIBLE FINISHING OPTIONS
Choose from a large range of output options to configure a system that is tailored to your needs. From 4 bin mail boxes to stapling finishers, documents can now be automated.
A combination of 1-GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory (upgradeable to 5 GB) has the power to handle demanding tasks right now while providing a secure, upgradeable framework for future advances in product functionality. Importantly, Toshiba has also ensured best practice energy-efficiency for this large-workgroup monochrome printer with EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® (2.0) certified ratings.
- Control Panel
- 10.9 cm (4.3”) colour touch panel
- Dimensions & Weight
- 428 x 510 x 441 mm (W x D x H), ~ 25.6 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette: A6-A4/custom, 60-176 g/m2, Bypass: 76 x 127 mm – 216 x 356 mm, 60-176 g/m2
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 8 seconds (from power save mode)
- Inner Output Tray
- 550 sheets
- Paper Capacity
- 1 x 550 sheets (Cassette), 1 x 100 sheet (Bypass), Maximum: 4,400 sheets
- Standard: 1 GB, Max.: 5 GB
- Print Speed
- 52 ppm
- Automatic Duplex
- A6-A4/custom, 60-176 g/m2
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T (incl. IPv6), High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN1) (IEEE802.11ac/a/b/g/n))
- Starter Kit
- Starter Toner and Imaging Unit
- Max. 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Page Description Languages
- PCL 5, PCL 6 emulation, PostScript 3 and PDF v1.7 emulation, XPS, PPDS
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Print from USB, Print preview, Multiple pages per sheet, Envelope printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7, Windows Server 2016/Server, 2012/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6-10.13, Linux/Unix, Novell NetWare, Citrix, SAP
[This Class 1 laser product complies with IEC60825-1]. Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers in their markets and/or countries. All rights reserved. We are constantly making efforts to deliver the latest status of data to our partners. Specifications for some models may change in the time between the production and the release of this documentation. Productivity and paper specifications are related to paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m2 if not otherwise mentioned. Warm-up time and print speed may vary depending on the operating environment.
Copyright ©2018 TOSHIBA TEC.