Toshiba e-STUDIO 2309A
- A3 23 pages per minute Multifunction mono device
- Colour scanning
- Multiple file format support
This professional monochrome MFD delivers flexibility and efficiency for your office. Compact in design, the e‐STUDIO2309A is a cost effective A3 BW print device with a small footprint.
Free Delivery and Installation in Gippsland!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Service Support Agreements Available
- 30-Day Account
Get a Quote
Print, scan and copy with up to 23 pages per minutes output in A4 all in one compact design
This system easily integrates into existing networks. The standard network capability can even be extended with the optional Wireless LAN module, to give you more flexibility.
All in one
Whatever you need, Toshiba’s monochrome printing systems are there to support you. Packed with multifunctional potential the e-STUDIO2309A delivers outstanding performance. Brilliant print quality, crystal-clear colour scans and quick copies are packed in a stylish design. Add the optional fax and these systems comfortably meet all demands of the modern office environment.
The intuitive user interface provides highest possible efficiency when operating these new systems. Logical key configuration and a clearly structured menu allow users to enjoy all benefits right from the start.
With a maximum capacity of 1700 sheets, different trays can be configured.
- Dimensions & Weight
- 575 x 540 x 402 mm (W x D x H), ~ 27 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Approx. 20 seconds, Bypass: A5R-A3, 52-163 gsm
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-BRIDGE
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 20 seconds
- Paper Capacity
- 1x 250 sheets (Cassette), 100 sheets (Bypass) Maximum: 600 sheets
- 512 MB
- Print Speed
- 20/23 ppm (A4), 14/14 ppm (A3)
- High Speed USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing
- Mobile Printing
- Max. 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing
- Page Description Languages
- Graphic Device Interface
- Print Functions
- 2-sided printing (re-feed via the bypass or cassette), Multiple pages per sheet,Toner save mode
- Supported Systems
- Windows 8/7/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2003 (32/64 bit), Server 2012/Server 2008R2 (64 bit)
- Scan Functions
- Scan to USB, Local TWAIN scan
- Max. 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed
- 23/7 ipm (monochrome/colour with 300 dpi)
- Document Feeder
- 50-sheet capacity, A5R-A3, 50-104 gsm
- Scan Modes
- Colour, Greyscale, Monochrome
- File Formats
- Depends on TWAIN compatible application
- Transmission Speed
- Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folder (SMB, FTP, IPX/SPX), E-mail, e-Filing
- Super G3, G3 – (opt. 2nd line), Internet Fax T.37
- Network Fax
- Driver for Windows 8/7/Vista (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi, Print: max. 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing
- First Copy Output Time
- Approx. 7 seconds
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Background erase
[This Class 1 laser product complies with IEC60825-1]. Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers in their markets and/or countries. All rights reserved. We are constantly making efforts to deliver the latest status of data to our partners. Specifications for some models may change in the time between the production and the release of this documentation. Productivity and paper specifications are related to paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m2 if not otherwise mentioned. Warm-up time and print speed may vary depending on the operating environment.
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.