Toshiba e-STUDIO 408P
- A4 up to 40ppm Mono Printer
- Compact design, Ideal for small offices
- In-built high-level security features
The perfect balance of performance and affordability in small-workgroup mono printing.
Free Delivery and Installation in Gippsland!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Service Support Agreements Available
- 30-Day Account
Get a Quote
The e-STUDIO408S is small in size making it a perfect fit for the desktops of small to medium offices.
Printing up to 40 pages per minute with complete ease makes this printer a highly capable office assistant.
10.9 cm (4.1 inch) Colour Touch Panel
HIGH QUALITY PRINTS
The 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution generates impeccable document quality detailing crisp images and fine graphics. Complete with envelope print capability and multiple pages per sheet to save our paper resources.
The e-STUDIO408S has high-level security features as standard to protect the device from unauthorised access.
- Control Panel
- 2 line OLED display
- Dimensions & Weight
- 399 x 374 x 260 mm (W x D x H), ~ 14 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- A6-A4/custom, 60-120 gsm (Cassette), 76×127 mm – 216×356 mm, 60-216 gsm (Bypass)
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 9 seconds (from sleep mode)
- Inner Output Tray
- 150-sheet/250-sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- 1x 250 sheets (Cassette), 1x 550 sheets (Cassette), 1x 100 sheet (Bypass), Maximum: 900 sheets
- Std. 512 MB, Max. 512 MB
- Print Speed
- 40 ppm
- Automatic Duplex
- A6-A4/custom, 60-90 gsm
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T (incl. IPv6), High Speed USB 2.0
- Starter Kit
- Starter Cartridge with Toner and Imaging unit
- Max. 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Page Description Languages
- PCL 6, PostScript 3 and PDF v1.7 emulation, PCL 5, XPS, PPDS
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Multi pages per sheet, Envelope printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7 Server 2016/Server 2012/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64bit), Mac OS X 10.6-10.11, Linux/Unix, Novell NetWare, Citrix, SAP
Copyright ©2018 TOSHIBA TEC.