Toshiba e-STUDIO 479CS
- Brilliant colour in an affordable, space-saving device
- Up to 47 ppm print speeds
- Expandable universal input trays
Save time with the Toshiba e-STUDIO479CS’s integrated software and solutions. Stay productive with print and scanning speeds fast enough to keep work moving. Look professional with vibrant colour.
Free Delivery and Installation in Gippsland!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Service Support Agreements Available
- 30-Day Account
Get a Quote
Colour so accurate and affordable, you can print colour in-house. You can match all of your brand colours and have accurate colour output without having to pay a premium.
Colour Replacement combines spot colour replacement and RGB replacement for precision matching of critical colours.
PANTONE® calibration and embedded colour sample pages to help you nail perfect colour at the design stage.
Productivity stays high when even large colour print jobs complete quickly. Thanks to print speeds of up to 47 ppm.
Also, the e-STUDIO479CS has ability to print in mono when colour toner has run out. Ensuring your office printing does not skip a beat even when your colour toner is empty.
Minimise wait time with Toshiba e-STUDIO479CS’s ability to print a single colour page in as little as 5 seconds. Convenient direct printing from flash drives, network drives or online servers save you even more time.
Power through complex print jobs with large, high-resolution photos and graphics. The powerful print controller has the processing power you need built-in.
Digital workflows and paper documents won’t slow you down. The Toshiba e-STUDIO479CS scans up to 54 ipm, combined with the powerful quad-core processor, your information is captured and made available to you and your network applications fast.
QUICK AND CONVENIENT
Work from wherever, print where you want with mobile printing from iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices and optional wireless and NFC direct mobile printing from smartphones and tablets. The Toshiba e-STUDIO479CS is also Google Cloud Print, Apple Airprint 1.5 and Mopria ready.
The ability to conveniently print Microsoft Office files direct from a flash drive will save you time again and again.
Less hands on hassle with a high input capacity with up to 2,300 sheets of input capacity, paper is less likely to run out, so you don’t have to wait or intervene to finish printing.
ADVANCED SCANNING TECHNOLOGY
Connect your digital systems to your unstructured content with ease. The advanced scanning technology on the Toshiba e-STUDIO479CS makes it fast and hassle-free.
ACCESSIBLE TO ALL
Better access for all with the tilting panel that makes the interface viewable for users at all heights, drawers and paper guides that move effortlessly, and standard headphone jack and talk-back features to help users with limited vision engage with the device. Minimise the need for training with the familiar modern tablet-like capabilities of our interface on a bright 17.8 cm (7″) colour touch screen. Use swipe and touch gestures to navigate the intuitive interface to access convenient features.
- Control Panel
- 17.8 cm (7”) colour touch panel (tiltable)
- Dimensions & Weight
- 505 x 533 x 648 mm (W x D x H), ~ 44.8 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette: A6-A4/custom, 60-105 g/m2 (special up to 218 g/m2) Bypass: 76 x127 mm – 216 x 356 mm, 60-105 g/m2 (special up to 218 g/m2)
- Warm-up Time
- ~ 14 seconds (from sleep mode)
- Inner Output Tray
- 300 sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- Cassette: 1x 550 sheets Bypass: 1x 100 sheets Max.: 2,300 sheets
- Standard: 2 GB, Max.: 4 GB, 500GB HDD
- Print Speed
- 47 ppm
- Automatic Duplex
- A4/custom, 52-120 g/m2
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T (incl. IPv6), High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN1) (IEEE802.11a/b/g/n) w/NFC
- Starter Kit
- Starter Toner and Imaging Unit
- Max. 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Page Description Languages
- PCL 5, PLC 6 emulation, PostScript 3 and PDF v1.7 emulation, XPS, PPDS
- Print Functions
- Universal printer driver, Print from USB, Print from SharePoint1), Multiple pages per sheet, Envelope printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8/8.1/7, Server 2012/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10. -10.11, Linux/Unix, Novell NetWare, Citrix, SAP
- Scan Functions
- WS Scan, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to USB, Scan to File, Scan to SharePoint1), Scan preview2), e-STUDIO Scan, TWAIN, embedded OCR for e-STUDIO389CS2)
- Colour: max. 300 x 300 dpi (TWAIN scan: 600 x 600 dpi) Monochrome: max. 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed
- Express scan on: Simplex: colour/monochrome 56/56 ipm (300/600 dpi) Duplex: colour/monochrome 26/26 ipm (300/600 dpi)
- Document Feeder
- Simplex/duplex: 50 sheets, A6-A4/custom, 60-120 g/m2
- File Formats
- TIFF, JPEG, PDF, Secure PDF, XPS
- Transmission Speed
- Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folders, E-Mail
- Super G3
- JBIG, JBIG2, MMR, MR, MH, JPEG
- Max. 600 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour/monochrome: ~ 6.5/7 seconds
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Graphics
- Copy Functions
- Multiple pages per copy, Margin shift, ID Card copy
[This Class 1 laser product complies with IEC60825-1]. Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers in their markets and/or countries. All rights reserved. We are constantly making efforts to deliver the latest status of data to our partners. Specifications for some models may change in the time between the production and the release of this documentation. Productivity and paper specifications are related to paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m2 if not otherwise mentioned. Warm-up time and print speed may vary depending on the operating environment.
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.