Toshiba e-STUDIO 7518A
- Outstanding A3 output at speeds of up to 75 ppm
- Large 10.1″ tablet-like display can be customised to individual preferences
- Designed for modern offices and ready for mobile print
The e-STUDIO7518A delivers exceptional quality and high volume performance, with enhanced workflow and mobile document print and capture integration. Intuitive operation installs user confidence and maximises productivity whilst a large paper handling capacity and reliability delivers customer confidence and efficiencies. Extensive finishing options, enhanced data security and cost efficiency ensure this series delivers on all levels.
Free Delivery and Installation in Gippsland!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Service Support Agreements Available
- 30-Day Account
Get a Quote
CONNECT. INTEGRATE. SIMPLIFY.
Toshiba has developed customisable MFPs to make your job easier. Intuitive and smartly integrated, our products simplify complex tasks and give you control while providing the reliability Toshiba is known for.
PRODUCE MORE WITH LESS EFFORT.
Advanced Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next controller technology combined with an impressive resolution of up to 3,600 x 1,200 dpi with smoothing*. Time-saving, high-speed, large paper capacity and a standard Dual Scan Document Feeder
SIMPLE, SMART AND STYLISH
You decide what’s best for you. A new tiltable, touch swipe 10.1” colour panel works like a tablet interface so you can find whatever you need by just swiping your finger. Plus, you can customise it to suit your individual needs.
SECURITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
The self-encrypting Toshiba Secure HDD provides top level security. By adding optional security functions the systems become compliant with IEEE2600.1 and meet the EAL3 Common Criteria requirements. IPsec is available to securely encrypt data sent to and from the MFP
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PLANET
The use of recycled plastics (RoHS compliant) and a low-power Super Sleep Mode to save resources.
* Postscript driver only
- Control Panel
- 26 cm (10.1”) Multi-Touch Colour Panel
- Dimensions & Weight
- 955 x 698 x 1,227 mm (W x D x H), 195 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassettes: A5R-320 x 460 mm, 60-256 gsm Tandem LCF: A4, 60-256 gsm Bypass: 100 x 148 mm-330 x 483 mm, 60-300 gsm, banner paper (up to 313.4 x 1,200 mm, 90-163 gsm)
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-Bridge Next
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 15 seconds from low power mode
- Paper Capacity
- 2x 540 sheets (Cassettes) + 1x 2,320 sheets (Tandem LCF), 1x 120 sheets (Bypass), 1 x 2500 sheet (optional A4 LCF). Maximum 6,020 sheets
- Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB*, 4 GB RAM
- Print Speed
- 75 ppm (A4) 37 ppm (A3)
- Automatic Duplex
- A5R-320 x 460 mm, 60-256 gsm
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN** (IEEE802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth**, Wi-Fi Direct**
- 600 x 600 dpi, 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing 1,200 x 1,200 dpi (2 bit, PostScript driver only), 3,600 x 1,200 dpi with smoothing (PostScript driver only)
- Page Description Languages
- PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), XPS and PostScript 3 compatible
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Driver Templates, Driver plug-ins2), Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing, E-mail direct printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.11, Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell NetWare (NDPS), SAP, AS/400
- Scan Functions
- WS Scan, Scan to USB, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to File (SMB, FTP, FTPS, IPX/SPX, Local), Meta Scan**, OCR Scan2), Scan to Box (e-Filing), WIA, TWAIN
- Maximum 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed
- up to 240 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome via Dual Scan Document Feeder
- Scan Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Greyscale, Monochrome
- File Formats
- JPEG, Multi/Single Page TIFF/XPS/PDF, SecurePDF, Slim PDF, PDF/A, PDF/A-2, Searchable PDF** (and other formats like DOCX, XLSX)**
- Transmission Speed
- Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folders (SMB, FTP, IPX/SPX), E-Mail, e-Filing
- Super G3, G3 – (opt. 2nd line)
- Network Fax
- Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2/ Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing
- First Copy Output Time
- Approx. 4.5 seconds
- 25-400% (Platen), 25-200% (DSDF)
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Custom
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, Rotate Sort, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
[This Class 1 laser product complies with IEC60825-1]. Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers in their markets and/or countries. All rights reserved. We are constantly making efforts to deliver the latest status of data to our partners. Specifications for some models may change in the time between the production and the release of this documentation. Productivity and paper specifications are related to paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m2 if not otherwise mentioned. Warm-up time and print speed may vary depending on the operating environment.
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.