Ricoh Australia is pleased to introduce the new P C600 Colour A4 Printer. This compact, lightweight, desktop device offers an impressive feature set, professional image quality and a low total cost of ownership. It delivers fast print speeds up to 40 pages-per-minute and is designed to support workgroups generating up to 15,000 pages each month. Order taking for the devices will begin immediately with stock already in the warehouse for immediate despatch.
The P C600 is the ideal solution for workgroups requiring affordable colour printing capabilities in sizes up to 216×356 mm. Featuring support for the latest mobile printing applications and optional Locked Print functionality, the P C600 combines outstanding accessibility and an intuitive user experience with a low total cost of ownership.
Some features listed below require additional options to function
- 600-sheet standard paper capacity including 100-sheet bypass tray. Up to three optional 500 sheet paper feed units can be attached for a maximum capacity of 2,100 sheets Standard 500-sheet paper tray supports paper weights up to 163gsm. Bond. Up to 220gsm bond supported via bypass tray
- Envelope and label printing available via bypass tray
- 2GB of RAM memory comes standard with optional 320 GB HDD to support locked printing and other advanced printing features
- 4-Line tilting LCD operator panel
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi maximum print resolution
- Supports PC, Mac, Linux and Unix environments
- Quick warm-up time of 22 seconds
- Standard PostScript Emulation & PDF Direct Print Support, with optional Adobe PostScript3 for customers requiring support for more complex Adobe workflows
- Print images, documents, photographs from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device with the RICOH Smart Device Connector App
- Flexible connectivity with standard Ethernet and USB 2.0, and optional IEEE 802.11 wireless available
- High yield photoconductors, development units and other preventative maintenance parts maximise device uptime and reduce cost Compact footprint and low weight allow the printer to be moved easily
- Mobile Printing options allow seamless connection to the printers via Mopria and AirPrint for mobile printing from Android and Apple devices respectively.
- Google Cloud Print allows users to print directly to the devices over the cloud without having to install printer drivers on their computing or mobile device.
- High productivity with GW+ 17S Controller
- BAM (Blue Angel Mark) rated with Low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) values that makes it affordable to operate.
- Installation Wizard and starter toners included for fast device set-up
- Comes with Starter Toner 8,000 Black and 6,000 each colour based on ISO yield specifications.
The P C600 colour printer is positioned for workgroups that require business-class image quality in a compact, easy to install and maintain package. The P C600 is ideal for customers needing a low total cost of ownership along with a feature set that promotes increased productivity.
The user-friendly, low maintenance P C600 A4 Colour Laser Printer enables you to target and replace competitive single function printers and protect your accounts from competitive threats and position you as a total solutions partner.
- Colour and B&W printing up to 216×356 mm
- Tilting 4-line LCD operator panel
- 500-sheet paper feed unit plus 100-sheet bypass tray
- Standard duplexing
- 1.3 GHz CPU with 2GB RAM
- Starter toners
- Gigabit Ethernet and USB connectivity
- PostScript Emulation
- Embedded NFC tag
- Easy-to-use installation wizard
- Comes as standard with Power Cable
- Comes as standard with 12 Month Warranty